So, chances are that you are reading this because some part of your life, or that of someone you know is out of control. Thanks for taking the first step. It’s a brave thing you’ve just done.
Counselling can help in addressing many situations that cause emotional distress, including, but not limited to:
- Relationship difficulties (e.g. within families, with partners)
- Anxiety, Depression, Stress and other mental and emotional problems and disorders
- Bereavement – the death of a loved one
- Social and emotional difficulties.
- Addiction problems – e.g. alcohol and substance abuse, gambling and other addiction issues
- Sexual abuse and domestic violence
- Career and job stress
- Loss and Grief Issues
Helping someone else… move through a tough time in their lives, give up old habits and behaviors that no longer work, finding their inner strength. These are the things I care about.
I’m fortunate through a combination of my own life experiences and education to be able to do this work. My passion is in helping others achieve stable long term recovery and freedom from the ghosts of their past. I bring compassion, humour, warmth, and respect for the people that I work with. Taking the first step toward getting help is often the most difficult. Let’s take that first step together. Call or send me a note using the contact form below.
Call 250-885-0700 (voice mailbox is confidential.) or use the contact form below.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT PROVIDE CRISIS INTERVENTION. PLEASE GO TO YOUR LOCAL HOSPITAL FOR ANY MENTAL HEALTH EMERGENCY